Concordia - Basalt
Inspired by basalt, a black volcanic rock, this watch is an ode to the power of nature. Resolutely masculine with its intense black color, the Concordia Basalt was designed to be worn everywhere, every day and forever. Designed and assembled in France, this watch is equipped with a quartz sweep second movement and is water resistant to 300m. The Concordia is a sporty model with a strong watchmaking content while remaining elegant and modern, in the image of Charlie Paris. Its silhouette draws a perfect mix between strength and refinement, dynamism and balance. This timepiece has a black PVD case and a textured black dial that refers to the volcanic sand beaches that can be found at the ends of the world. With its quality materials, its perfectly readable dial even in the dark, and its interchangeable straps, this French watch will accompany you for many years.
Made in France : Assembled in FranceCase: Steel 316L with black pvd plating, diameter 38 mm, length 45.5mm, thickness 11.1 mm, polished and brushed. Non-magnetic shielding ISO764.Dial: Index and hands with luminescent Super-LumiNova®.Movement : Quartz - Seiko VH31 Sweep SecondCrystal quality: Domed sapphire, anti-reflective, 2,8mm thickCrown: Screwed-down (30ATM) with anodized aluminum insertWater resistance: 30ATM, 300 metersStrap width: 20mmWarranty: 24 months
- What does my warranty cover ?
We offer a two-year warranty on all our watches, if they have been carefully handled. The warranty covers all manufacturing and material defects.
Please note that the Charlie warranty does not cover:- The natural wear of your bracelet- Any damage caused by water, steam, shock or abrasion- Any damage or defect resulting from a shock, oxidation or misuse like a broken glass or scratches- Normal wear and tear of the watch: alteration in colors, peeling of the plating... You should avoid all contact with chemicals
- Magnetization of the movement, affecting the accuracy of the watch- The battery. Battery life can vary between 18 months to 36 months.
For more information, visit our warranty and repair page.
- France: Delivery is free with no minimum purchase via Colissimo. Or 15€ in express via DHL. Returns are free.
- European Union: Delivery fees are free for purchases over 200€ via Colissimo, or 15€ otherwise. They are 15€ in express via DHL. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense.
- Rest of the world: The delivery costs are 25€ via DHL. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense.
- Any order placed after 8 AM is shipped the next day via Colissimo or DHL and then takes 48 hours to be delivered.
-Any purchase made on our site can be returned within 24 days of receipt of the package.
Any question? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +339 67 41 12 37, or come directly to our store 53 rue Saint André des Arts, 75006 Paris.
Delivery and returns
In France, delivery and returns are free. Any order placed after 8 a.m. is shipped the next day via Colissimo and then takes 48 hours to be delivered.
Any purchase made on our site can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the package, for exchange or refund.
2 years warranty
Confident in the quality of this timepiece, we offer a 2-year warranty on our watches. Our customer service is available weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., by email, chat or telephone at 0967411237.
SOUTH POLE OBJECTIVE
THE GENESIS OF LA CONCORDIA
In 2018, we developed the CONCORDIA to meet the specifications of adventurer Matthieu Tordeur's expedition to Antarctica. He then completed the crossing of Antarctica in total autonomy over nearly 1,150km. An exceptional fight which lasted 51 days in temperatures down to -37 degrees. An adventure during which Matthieu Tordeur wore a foolproof watch: the CONCORDIA.
A world record: Matthieu Tordeur became the first Frenchman and the youngest explorer to ski from the coast of the Antarctic continent (Hercules Inlet) to the South Pole. That is 1150 km alone, without assistance and in total autonomy.
- Mechanical movement with bidirectional Franco-Swiss automatic winding, caliber C105.
- Hour, minute, second, date and perpetual moon phase functions.
- 33 jewels.
- 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- 42 hour power reserve.
- Tolerance -4/+10 sec/d.
- Beaded platinum - Côtes de Genêve on the bridges and on the openwork mass - Openwork mass and engraved logo.
- Polished then hot blued screws
- Incabloc® double cone shock absorber
- Moon phase: Perpetual moon phase, accurate to 122 years and 51 days, double hemisphere (South at 28° and North at 208°)
- 316L stainless steel case
- 39.5 in diameter, 46.5mm in length and 9mm in thickness.
- Polished and brushed finishes with circular brushing on the bezel
- Custom-cut double dome domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective treatment.
- Custom-cut double dome domed sapphire crystal back, anti-reflective treatment revealing the caliber.
- Exposed nesting circle fixed with hot blued screws
- Waterproof: 3ATM.
- Sage green sunray dial with external cut-out flange for the minute track and polished and brushed hour markers with added Super-LumiNova® BL grade A at 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock.
- Small seconds counter at 6 o'clock with cross marker.
- Circled openwork with magnifying glass for the date at 3 o'clock.
- Double hemisphere perpetual moon phase (South at 28° and North at 208°) at 9 o'clock and Super-LumiNova® BL grade A decal on the moon and stars.
- Faceted, polished, brushed and luminescent Super-LumiNova® hands for hours and minutes.
- Polished second hand.
- Polished and brushed 316L steel bracelet
- Interchangeable without any tools
- 20mm width
Made in Paris
Assembled in the heart of Paris
This timepiece is assembled by hand by our watchmakers in our workshop in Paris. A project that contributes to the influence of French watchmaking and its know-how.
Clarity of sapphire crystal
The watch has a sapphire crystal which is a very resistant component offering excellent readability of the dial. This material being the strongest after diamond, it is used in the fine watchmaking industry in particular for its anti-scratch properties.
Thanks to its case designed for extreme conditions and its screw-down crown, the Concordia is perfectly airtight and has passed pressure tests of 30 atmospheres (ATM) with flying colors. With this waterproofing you can even practice scuba diving without fear.
Nobility of 316L steel
The case is made of 316L steel, an alloy recognized for its durability and also its high resistance to corrosion. From an aesthetic point of view, 316L steel is a stainless steel whose shine lasts over time and does not tarnish.
The watch case is manufactured by an ISO4001 certified partner, which guarantees its effective environmental management. It has been designed so that it can accompany you elegantly on your travels.
2 years warranty
Confident in the quality of this timepiece, we offer a two-year warranty on our Concordia collection. Our customer service is available by email or by telephone at 0967411237.
Readable day and night
The watch indexes and hands feature Super-Luminova® to allow optimal readability in the dark.
Ces montres sont si belles aux couleurs sable ... Quel dommage d'avoir ce fichu guichet date de manière obligatoire quand on souhaite une montre automatique en dehors des squelettes ...
Superbe montre qui donne une bonne impression de robustesse. Cadran effet neige juste magnifique avec le saphir par-dessus. Le 38 mm est parfait pour mon poignée. Et le mouvement quartz est vraiment intéressant avec ses 4 battements par seconde, cela donne une trotteuse plus fluide je valide
Merci beaucoup pour votre retour !
Nous sommes ravis que la montre vous plaise.
CONCORDIA - Bleu - Bracelet acier
Thank you very much for your review and this nice photo!
Love the size (38mm), applied hour markers look beautiful, no date complication maintains great balance and symmetry. Plus 300m water resistance, **** down crown (which is also beautiful) and slightly domed sapphire crystal. It's a lot of watch for the money and so elegant. Just perfection!
Thank you very much for your review!
We are glad to know that you like your new watch.