Designed and assembled in France, the men's watch "GR - URBEX" is a limited edition which refers to 'URBAN EXPLORATION", an activity that consists in visiting abandoned buildings, or prohibited places such as metro tunnels, catacombs or construction sites.
Limited edition to 100 copies.
Made in France:Assembled in FranceDial diameter: 39 mmCase thickness: 10.5mmLug to lug length:46.5mmCase material: 316L stainless steelMovement: Quartz, citizen Miyota OT45Bracelet width: 20mmGlass quality: Sapphire glass, anti-reflection and scratch proofWater resistance: 10ATMWarranty: 24 months（see more)
- Committed and responsible approach
- Local manufacturing with an assembly in France
- An ultra light packaging to optimize weight, volume and environmental impact
- A free recycling program of your old watches with Ecotempo
- A controlled production and fair prices, with a distribution circuit without intermediary
- We are a fully independent company, with no investors or larger groups in our capital
- Learn more
- Delivery fees: 10€ for Europe and 20€ for the rest of the world.
- Any order placed after 8am is shipped on the next day with our partner Colissimo. Delivery time can vary from 3 to 10 days, depending on the country.
- Any purchase made on our site can be returned within 24 days after delivery.
- Orders outside of the European Union might be subject to duties, determined by the country of arrival.A question? Send us an email, we will reply quickly ! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery and returns
In France, delivery and returns are free. Any order placed after 8 a.m. is shipped the next day via Colissimo and then takes 48 hours to be delivered.
Any purchase made on our site can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the package, for exchange or refund.
2 years warranty
Confident in the quality of this timepiece, we offer a 2-year warranty on our watches. Our customer service is available weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., by email, chat or telephone at 0967411237.
Made in France
Assembled in France with care
It is important to us to act locally, which is why our watches are assembled in our workshop in Paris, by hand, by professional and experienced watchmakers.
The watch has a sapphire crystal which is a very resistant component offering excellent readability of the dial. This material being the strongest after diamond, it is used in the fine watchmaking industry in particular for its anti-scratch properties.
316L steel case
The case is made of 316L steel, an alloy recognized for its durability and also its high resistance to corrosion. From an aesthetic point of view, 316L steel is a stainless steel whose shine lasts over time and does not tarnish.
Our cases are manufactured by an ISO4001 certified partner, which guarantees efficient and environmental management of the company. They are made from recycled cardboard, ABS which is a recyclable polymer and FSC certified paper.
Très belle montre, bonne finition