Terms of Service
2. User Content
- Please be aware that whenever you post information on this site (e.g. in a forum or guestbook), other users may have access to it. You should therefore exercise caution and carefully choose the information you post on this site and share with other users.
- CHARLIE PARIS does not claim any ownership rights over the texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, works of authorship or any other material (the “User Content”) that you publish on the site. After you post your User Content to the Site, you retain all of your ownership rights in such User Content and retain the right to use your User Content as you see fit. By publishing User Content on or via the site, you grant CHARLIE PARIS a non-exclusive, assignable, transferable, free and international license to use, modify, publicly perform or display, reproduce and distribute this Content user on and through this website or in the CHARLIE PARIS section of a third-party platform (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) until your User Content is deleted from the site.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you are the legal owner of the User Content that you post on the Website or are authorized to license it as previously mentioned and (ii) that the posting of your User Content on this Website does not infringe any regulations regarding confidentiality rights, personality rights, copyright, trademark, contractual rights or any other rights relating to any other person or company.
- You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on the Website. You may not post, transmit or share on the Website any User Content that you did not create or for which you do not have permission to do so. User Content is generally not reviewed by CHARLIE PARIS before publication and therefore does not necessarily reflect the opinions and policies of CHARLIE PARIS . CHARLIE PARIS does not guarantee, expressly or implicitly, either the User Content or the veracity or reliability thereof, or of any other documentation or information transmitted by you to another user. You are strictly prohibited from publishing or transmitting any documentation deemed to be in violation of current legislation, threatening, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, provocative, of a pornographic or vulgar nature, or even any documentation that could constitute or encourage behavior that could be considered as criminal, give rise to civil liability or in violation of any legislation.
- The site offers users the opportunity to create a personal account by providing certain information. In particular, you will need to choose a password and an email address. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, email address or password of another user at any time and to never disclose your password to a third party. You agree to immediately inform us if you suspect fraudulent use of your account or access to your password. You are responsible for using your account responsibly.
- CHARLIE PARIS expressly reserves the right to remove any information or documentation posted or transmitted by anyone on this Website that is deemed to be in violation of these Terms, including any Product Offerings. CHARLIE PARIS will fully collaborate with local authorities or any judgment requesting or even requiring CHARLIE PARIS to reveal the identity of any person publishing this information or this type of documentation.
3. Intellectual property rights
- This website, as well as all information, text, images, photos, video or audio clips, designs, graphics, logos, symbols, names, trade or product names, as well as any software relating to this website and any other file, as well as their selection and arrangement (the “website content”), are subject to legal protection, in particular copyright, registered trademarks and design rights held by CHARLIE PARIS . No User Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of written by CHARLIE PARIS , except if the above turns out to be your own User Content legally published by you on the Website.
- Although CHARLIE PARIS strives to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, CHARLIE PARIS cannot guarantee its reliability nor accept any responsibility for the content of the website, which is displayed "as what ".
- CHARLIE PARIS assumes no responsibility, nor will it be held responsible for any damage caused to your computer equipment or any other property, nor viruses that may infect it, following your access to, use of or visit to the website or even to the downloading any documentation, data, text, images, video or audio from this site.
- CHARLIE PARIS reserves the right to interrupt or cease all or part of the functionalities of this site. CHARLIE PARIS accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any interruption or cessation of all or part of the functionality of this website, resulting either from an action or omission on the part of CHARLIE PARIS.
- The content of this website may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. CHARLIE PARIS reserves the right to make modifications, corrections and/or improvements to said content at any time and without notice.
5. Links from and to other websites
- As CHARLIE PARIS has no control over, does not endorse or review any of the sites linked to this website, you acknowledge that CHARLIE PARIS is not responsible for any content of external pages or other sites linked to this website. It is your own responsibility to access these external pages and links to third party sites.
- Framing this website by sites or parts of elements of the site of third parties not part of CHARLIE PARIS is strictly prohibited.
6. Access to services
- Although CHARLIE PARIS does its best to ensure the availability of the website 24 hours a day, it cannot be held responsible for the unavailability of this site whatever the time or duration.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for any other reason beyond the control of CHARLIE PARIS .
7. Limits of liability
- Within the framework of current legislation, and with the exception of damage caused intentionally or following serious misconduct, neither CHARLIE PARIS , including its directors, employees, shareholders or their representatives, can be held responsible for any amount or loss or damage whether caused to you or to a third party (including any direct or indirect consequential loss or damage, or any loss of revenue, profits, goodwill or data) in connection with this website in relation to the use, impossibility of use or the result of the use of this website or any site linked to this website or any documentation on said sites, including loss or damage resulting from a virus which may have infected your computer equipment, software, data or any other property following your access to, use of or visit to the website or downloading of any documentation, from this website or any other site linked to it.
8. Data protection
- The privacy and protection of your personal information is important to us. View our Privacy Statement.
9. Consent to SMS marketing and unsubscribe policy from CHARLIE PARIS SMS lists
- By giving your consent to SMS advertising from CHARLIE PARIS when finalizing your order and when initializing a purchase or registration via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders), text marketing offers and transactional text messages, including requests for notices from us, even if your mobile phone number is registered on a block list or protected. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving SMS marketing messages and notifications, reply STOP to any mobile (SMS) message we send you or use the unsubscribe link we have provided to you in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable method of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for any text message charges imposed by your internet/mobile service provider. message and data fee may apply.
- For any questions, please send a HELP message to the number you received the messages from. For more information, contact us at email@example.com . We have the right to change any telephone number or short code we use to operate the Service at any time. You will be informed if necessary. You agree that any messages you send to a phone number or short code that we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received and that we will not be liable for enforcement requests made in such messages.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be responsible for any failure, delay or misdirection of any information sent via the Service, any errors in such information and/or any actions you take. may or may not take based on this information or the service. Your right to privacy is important to us.