- Remember to change your battery every 1.5 / 2 years.
- Have your movement revised every 5 years
- Do not change the date between
9 pm and 3am.
- Rewind your automatic watch before wearing it.
- Do not go up manually your wrist watch.
- Do not wear your watch to practice violent sports.
- Check the water resistance of your watch every two years.
- Make sure your crown is properly pushed against the case.
- For the Concordia (30Ac) collection, make sure the crown is screwed against the case. *
- Do not use the pushers of your chronograph in the water.
- After swimming in sea water, rinse your watch with fresh water.