53 rue Saint André des Arts - 75006 Paris
We are very happy to announce that we have moved to 53 rue Saint-André des Arts, in the 6th arrondissement of Paris!
This new address is the ideal place for us:
- A mythical district at the crossroads of Saint Germain des Près and the Latin Quarter andtwo steps from the Jardin du Luxembourg and the Seine quays.
- A street full of lifetheatre, restaurants, shops and art galleries.
- A two-storey mezzanine address to welcome you and install the entire Charlie team
We wanted to open a new address that would allow us to
to fully express our vision and sublimate our creations. We wanted a true "flagship" that was both inspiring and close to you.
- Close to you with a more central location in Paris as well as with our offices just above the shop, a principle that has been dear to us since our beginnings.
- And inspiring by its volume and aesthetics. For this project we trusted and worked hand in hand with the architect Hugues de Blignières.
This new address will allow us to offer you a much better experience with more reception space, more exhibition space as well as customization with laser engraving and hot marking that will be offered in a second time.
If today we can open a new address and continue to grow Charlie, it is above all thanks to your support and loyalty. We hope, with this new place, to continue to amaze you.
We look forward to welcoming you there,
The most remains the future,
La team Charlie