In watchmaking, on finds theTachometer on models of chronograph watches. This instrument corresponds to the graduated dial and can also be displayed on the dial screen of some digital watches. But what's the watch tachometer for? How does it work? We will answer all your questions through this article.
- Watch tachymeter: definition
Watch tachymeter: working
Watch tachymeter: the different types
1. Watch tachymeter: definition
2. Watch tachymeter: operation
3. Watch tachymeter: the different types
- With aspecified scale, it indicates your speed in kilometers per hour on a graduation of 1000 meters. This is the case on our Horizon tachymeter watch.
- When you have a tachometer watch with an unspecified scale, it simply means that you have to base yourself on a scale of 1000 meters.
- Two levels of scale means several graduations on your watch, the first is also based on 1000 meters unlike the second which is based on 100 meters.
Are you looking for a watch with a tachometer? Check out our men's watch Horizon Blue - Tachymeter.