The Concordia Automatic was conceived as a tool to be worn everywhere, every day and forever. Designed and assembled in France, this men's watch is equipped with a Swiss automatic movement and is water resistant to 300m. The Concordia is a sporty model with a strong watchmaking content while remaining strong in the modern elegance characteristic of the House. Its silhouette strikes a perfect balance between strength and refinement, dynamism and balance. This timepiece with its sunray green dial has been designed to accompany a new generation of urban adventurers in all circumstances. With its quality components, its perfectly readable dial even in the dark, and its interchangeable straps, this mechanical automatic watch with a power reserve of 38 hours will accompany you for many years.
Made in France:Assembled in France
Case:316 Steel, diameter 40mm, length 47,5mm, thickness 12,5mm, polished and brushed. Non-magnetic shielding ISO764.
Bezel:Unidirectional rotating bezel, eloxed aluminum insert, hour scale and special symbol at 12 o'clock.
Dial:Luminescent Super-LumiNova® indexes and hands.
Caseback:Clear sapphire crystal
Movement: Swiss automatic winding mechanism, caliber Soprod P024. 25 rubis. 28,800 vibrations per hour. Power reserve of 38 hours. Tolerance -0/+14 sec/day
Glass quality:Domed sapphire, anti-reflective, 3mm thick
Case and bracelet:Steel 316L Polished & Brushed
Water-resistance: 30 ATM, 300 meters
Crown:Screwed (30ATM) with eloxed aluminum insert
Strap width: 20mm
- What does my warranty cover?
We offer a two-year warranty on our watches, implying that they have been handled with care. The warranty covers manufacturing defects on the movement, hands, case or dial. Please notre that the Charlie warranty doesn't cover:
- the natural wear and tear of your bracelet;
- defects or damage caused by water, steam, shock or abrasion;
- a broken glass, a scratch on your case or indexes that have become detached are damages that can only occur as a result of shocks;
- Defects or damage due to normal wear and tear and aging of the watch such as aesthetic alterations to the plating;
- crowns that have been torn off, even unintentionally;
- batteries, which may have a life span of 1.5 to 3 years depending on the model and the use you make of it.
- France: Delivery is free with no minimum purchase via Colissimo. Or 15€ in express via DHL. Returns are free.
- European Union: Delivery fees are free for purchases over 200€ via Colissimo, or 15€ otherwise. They are 15€ in express via DHL. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense.
- Rest of the world: The delivery costs are 25€ via DHL. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense.
- Any order placed after 8 AM is shipped the next day via Colissimo or DHL and then takes 48 hours to be delivered.
-Any purchase made on our site can be returned within 24 days of receipt of the package.
Any question? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +339 67 41 12 37, or come directly to our store 53 rue Saint André des Arts, 75006 Paris.