You are looking for a gift for Christmas, a birthday or a special occasion and you don't know what to give? Don't worry, to help you select your future gifts, the Charlie Paris team has selected just for you the 5 gift ideas to give to a watch lover. Here is our list of gift ideas for a watch lover :
- A watch winder: Are you in love with mechanical watches? The watch winder is an accessory that should please you! Both useful and aesthetic, the winder is the piece that will magnify your timepiece. There are watchwinders for all prices, from 20€ to several hundred euros.
- An introduction class to watchmaking: You started your watch collection several years ago? How about finally discovering what goes on behind the scenes, by becoming a watchmaker yourself, for half a day? There are many workshops and introductory courses in watchmaking available in Paris. The Charlie Paris team recommends this course.
- A box to store your watches: An automatic watch is a delicate piece of jewelry. It is therefore advisable to keep it in a place dedicated to it. The Charlie Paris team recommends the Giordano watch boxes to keep your watches!
- A watchmaking book: A little theory to perfect your watchmaking culture at home! We have read a lot of watchmaking books, and we recommend "La rareté horlogère" by Paul Miquel. In this sublime book, Paul Miquel tells the story of nearly sixty models, all of which have become works of art.
- A new watch: How to write an article of the best gift ideas for a watch lover, without proposing...a new watch? This is certainly the gift idea that will please a true watch lover the most. Diving watch, sports watch, automatic watch, quartz watch for men... You are spoilt for choice!