At Charlie Paris we welcome lovers of manual winding as well as those who can no longer do without their winder. But what is a watch winder? What is it used for ? We answer all your questions in this article.
- What is a watch winder?
- What are the advantages of a watch winder?
- Is it possible that the watch winder prematurely damages the automatic watch?
1. What is a watch winder?
2. What are the advantages of a watch winder?
- The watch winder keeps the automatic mechanical watch on time. Indeed, most automatic watches have a power reserve of one or two days. So, if it is not worn, your watch may stop. The winder keeps your automatic watch running, creating the movements of your wrist.
The winder also helps maintain the watch mechanism. In fact, leaving your mechanical watch to stop for too long risks damaging the mechanism by freezing the oil inside.
Finally, the winder is considered by many to be a real decorative object serving as a showcase for yourwatch.
3. Is it possible that the watch winder will prematurely damage the automatic watch?
Discover our collections ofmen's automatic watch and our collections of automatic watch woman. All our men's watches and our ladies watches are Made in France watches, designed and assembled in France.