Alliance - Moon Phase - Sage green - Steel bracelet
Delivery and returns
In France, delivery and returns are free. Any order placed after 8 a.m. is shipped the next day via Colissimo and then takes 48 hours to be delivered.
Any purchase made on our site can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the package, for exchange or refund.
3 year warranty
Confident in the quality of this timepiece, we offer a 3-year warranty. Our customer service is available weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., by email, chat or telephone at 0967411237.
A wonder to behold
Down to the smallest details, this piece imbued with sophistication paves the way for the most daring dreams. With its graphic identity, the rounded and subtle moon is revealed with precision. Unquestionably the most poetic of horological complications.
- Mechanical movement with bidirectional Franco-Swiss automatic winding, caliber C105.
- Hour, minute, second, date and perpetual moon phase functions.
- 33 jewels.
- 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- 42 hour power reserve.
- Tolerance -4/+10 sec/d.
- Beaded platinum - Côtes de Genêve on the bridges and on the openwork mass - Openwork mass and engraved logo.
- Polished then hot blued screws
- Incabloc® double cone shock absorber
- Moon phase: Perpetual moon phase, accurate to 122 years and 51 days, double hemisphere (South at 28° and North at 208°)
- 316L stainless steel case
- 39.5 in diameter, 46.5mm in length and 9mm in thickness.
- Polished and brushed finishes with circular brushing on the bezel
- Custom-cut double dome domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective treatment.
- Custom-cut double dome domed sapphire crystal back, anti-reflective treatment revealing the caliber.
- Exposed nesting circle fixed with hot blued screws
- Waterproof: 3ATM.
- Sage green sunray dial with external cut-out flange for the minute track and polished and brushed hour markers with added Super-LumiNova® BL grade A at 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock.
- Small seconds counter at 6 o'clock with cross marker.
- Circled openwork with magnifying glass for the date at 3 o'clock.
- Double hemisphere perpetual moon phase (South at 28° and North at 208°) at 9 o'clock and Super-LumiNova® BL grade A decal on the moon and stars.
- Faceted, polished, brushed and luminescent Super-LumiNova® hands for hours and minutes.
- Polished second hand.
- Polished and brushed 316L steel bracelet
- Interchangeable without any tools
- 20mm width
The textured dial, enhanced with its sculpted and mathematically placed indexes, is designed for day and night readability with the addition of Super-LumiNova®. Each of the two counters is slightly recessed and equipped with finishes with contrasting textures which provide beautiful visual depth.
The sword-shaped hour & minute hands stand perfectly in line with the complex and refined decor offered by the dial. Both polished and brushed, the Alliance's volume hands are made to capture reflections during the day, and shine at night thanks to the addition of Super-LumiNova® on the hands.
The Alliance case sports a unique silhouette with vigorous lines and refined geometry. With its 39.5mm diameter and 9mm thickness, its curved sapphire crystals at the front and back, and its polished and brushed texture, this watch will appeal to watch enthusiasts with a chiseled design that is as current as it is 'timeless.
Like its crown, the particularity of this watch is to combine timeless beauty and proportions with details of incomparable subtlety.
Made in Paris
Assembled in the heart of Paris
In addition to its "Franco-Swiss" caliber, this timepiece is assembled by hand by our watchmakers in our workshop in Paris. A project that contributes to the influence of French watchmaking and its know-how.
Clarity of sapphire crystal
The Alliance has a double sapphire crystal which is a very resistant component offering excellent readability on the dial. This material being the strongest after diamond, it is used in the fine watchmaking industry in particular for its anti-scratch properties.
Nobility of 316L steel
The case is made of 316L steel, an alloy recognized for its durability and also its high resistance to corrosion. From an aesthetic point of view, 316L steel is a stainless steel whose shine lasts over time and does not tarnish.
The Alliance case is manufactured by an ISO4001 certified partner, which guarantees its effective environmental management. It has been designed so that it can elegantly accompany you on the go.
3 year warranty
Confident in the quality of this timepiece, we offer an exceptional three-year guarantee on our Alliance collection. Our customer service is available by email or by phone at 0967411237.
Soprod C105 movement
The Swiss caliber C105 from the Soprod manufacture is an automatic movement equipped with the "perpetual moon phase" complication which only requires manual adjustment every 122 years and 51 days.
Made in Switzerland, many stages are also carried out in France: machining of bridges and plates, stonework or even rough machining of the mass.
Readable day and night
Some indexes, hands, moon and stars of the watch are equipped with Super-Luminova® to allow optimal readability in the dark.
Un bracelet inox interchangeable très facilement grace à des barres munies de petits ergots. Il finit très bien la montre en comblant l'espace situé entre les cornes. Il est très agréable à porter. Bravo à Charlie !
Magnifique, on frôle le bijou...
Un tout petit regret ; la largeur du bracelet ; un peu trop étroit . Prévoir deux tailles.
Mais sinon grands bravo aux artisans !
Belle montre. Petite ambiguïté sur la taille du poignet mais le bijoutier local a fait le nécessaire et confirmé que l'ensemble était de qualité.
Le mode de livraison (DHL de mémoire) ne convient pas pour des objets de ce prix. Les livreurs ne sont pas organisés pour des objets de valeur.
ALLIANCE - Phase de Lune Perpétuelle - Blanc - Bracelet acier
Très beau bracelet, parfaites finitions et qualité ; valorise bien la phase de lune bleue
Merci beaucoup pour votre retour !
Nous sommes ravis que ce nouveau bracelet vous plaise.